Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Online from Cut&Sew Studio

Salam,

Just nak share my corner at home. So tiny spaces, but still ok for the moment. I don't have too much spaces to call it my corner hehhehe...

At this corner I sew my hair clips, pencil case and all the crafts. Look at the tiny drawers, here is where I keep my buttons, variety of buttons. Mmm nampak tak ada calender at the back? Here is where 1 check the prayer time. Wajib tu..:)

I think I need to have a homemade notice board and cover the table first hehehhe...actually, I have a better plan, but I cannot do it until this room undergoes some transformation...Kalau ada masa nanti saya kongsikan, ye...

Mana saya simpan kain-kain yek? A secret place in the room hahhaha...sebab bilik nih sentiasa menerima kunjungan penjajah tecik saya...Habis semua dibuat main, all the buttons and camera too...coz his corner also situated in this tiny room...
kita kongsi same-same ye, sayang...:)

So, kawan-kawan do you have your own spaces?Nilah rupa penjajah tecik saya...siap bergaya di kawasan jajahan lagi...

daa..

No comments:

Post a Comment