Ibu is 28 weeks and 2 days pregnant
- 4 days warded at Hospital Melaka due to PV bleed
- on 20th Oct, Dr said that the placenta is now anterior upper section
- tapi amniotic fluid cukup-cukup jer...
- Dr diagnose that there might be leakage during the bleeding
- Ibu has to take antibiotics for 10 days starting from 22nd Oct
31st Oct 2009 : 10.51pm
Ibu is 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant- 11 days warded
- on IV Rocephin (antibiotics) for 7 days due to infections (high sensitivity to pseudomonas)
- therefore, Ibu has to undergoes daily CTG, biweekly scan and doppler, biweekly blood test - currently amniotic fluid is still low [only 6.4]
- baby is breech, if there are sign of chorioamnionitis, Ibu has to deliver the baby through Ceserean...but Dr will wait as long as possible so that baby is ready....
"Chorioamnionitis is a condition that can affect pregnant women in which the chorion and amnion (the membranes that surround the fetus) and the amniotic fluid (in which the fetus floats) are infected by bacteria. This can lead to infection in both the mother and fetus, and, in most cases means the fetus has to be delivered as soon as possible."
31st Oct 2009 : 11.20pm
Ibu is 30 weeks pregnant
-16 days warded
-generally, all CTG are accepted for 29-30 weeks baby
-according to scan and doppler done by Dr Tricia, baby's heart and the body development are still normal
-AFI still dropping to 3.8 about a quarter than it should be
-so, Dr estimate that the operation will be done in the 32nd week of pregnancy
Ibu hope by that time baby's weight is higher and the body system is mature enough. Ibu also pray so that Allah will give the best for all of us.
"gedeguk" baby is kicking:)
10th Nov 2009 : 4.08pm
Ibu is 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant -22 days warded
-AFI is still low. Only 4 and the baby is breech
-CTG is accepted
-Yesterday, colour of discharge is different from usual. After VE (Ibu doesn't likes it), it consider as usual discharge and not one sign of chorioamnionitis.
-Date of delivery through ceserean has been booked on 20th November 2009
Ibu hope everything will be fine......Amin...
14th Nov 2009 : 12.26pm
My miracle baby girl has been safely delivered on 11th November 2009 at 4.25pm through emergency operation at Hospital Batu Pahat....Far and far away from Melaka...
Now Ibu still at Muar at rumah Mak. Alhamdulillah Ibu has been discharge from the hospital yesterday. Unfortunately, baby Aiesya (means 'Life') still at the hospital because she still need the ventilator and the incubator in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. (will write about write about all the new term which Ibu has discovered in the NICU later...)
Ibu hope Aiesya will be stronger and stronger everyday...I miss you so much my girl....