Tuesday, February 24, 2009

F4 in the house

Dah lama sangat rasanya tak menulis apa-apa...I was busy and yet still busy...and plus, no interesting matter to share.
May be in this entry I should share my thought about my new Form 4 student's experiences being in SCHOOL.  The registration day of Form 4 students was held on the 10th February.  It's been almost 3 weeks since they first time arrive at SCHOOL.

The parents - pastinya sangat happy to leave their child in this SCHOOL, where they thought is the best school for the children.
The students - pastinya sangat seronok to meet new friends...and proud kut, for being here...

this thought should be last on the 1st or 2nd day jer kut...hehheeh...I can't deny that my SCHOOL is quite ok, if looking at the SPM rank, the reputation, but the truth is....

The parents - pasti ada yang tak sanggup tengok tilam empuk anak diaorang ditukar dengan tilam getah sekerap yg dah berkeruping....I think, those tilam is exactly the one yang my batch guna dulu...poor students....BUT, ada sedikit intervention hehehe tilam 'empuk' dipakaikan new clothes so that the looks is OK
The parents - sure there will be part of them yang tak sangka their children facing "stealing phenomena" yang sangat berleluasa...specially for the boys...
sometimes, we thought the thief is among the students but then the prove macam tak jer...
one of my new homeroom member said that,"cikgu, maybe toyol yang ambil handphone kitaorang" hahhahahha (jahatnyer, cikgu gelak...) I said that, "it is possible toyol want to use your phone ker?" kids is always kids....

Believe me, this kids will turn to be useful people when they grow up....I wish...There is still a few things yang kami belum dapat settle, but most of the activity for the students, is the best activity that is planned.  And ME, I'll try my best to be the best teacher for my students...

HOMEROOM DELIMA 1
- Luqman, Aqmar, Ilyas, Azmi, Zaidi, Ain, Adilah, Puteri, Aishah,Dalila & Asma
Welcome to MRSM TGB, be my best Homeroom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment