Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Half Complete 1st Project :P


Hye Joy,
Just want to update my first project with the new sewing machine...hehehe actuallt my first experience using the sewing machine was during form 3, when I have to complete my Kemahiran Hidup's Project...and the output was just ok...some of the work is completed by Mama...
And now, after 13 years, I think the output is still ok for the "buta" sewing machine people like me...hehhehe...may be because of the quite update technology home used sewing machine...apapun, the product turn ok..n yet can be used immidiately...
Like I said in the last entry, I want to sew Ariani's clone DIY Hijab...and taaadaaaa...just look at how it turn to....










hahaha...Tolong abaikan keadaan yang bersepah di belakang ye...well guys, the tudung turns quite ok kan...


No comments:

Post a Comment