Monday, November 2, 2015

AFC 2015 - Luaskan KuasaMu Johor


Assalamualaikum,

I need to write this entry today! On this date, 1st November 2015... Aas today is the day where Jajahan Johor have their one day holiday. This holiday is one of celebration to the rakyat, when the Johor Darul Takzim Team won the AFC 2015 CUP yesterday.

The JDT won by 1 - 0 to Istiklol Team from Tajikistan. Congratulation Johor Darul Takzim Team. LUASKAN KUASAMU JOHOR.

Actually, I am not the fans of JDT,  just sharing the great moment of Malays ian football. I am proud on behalf of my husband who is a Johorean...haahaha Should give him a credit maaa...

So, on this beautiful sunny day, we have had a chance to site seeing with my in laws families... Have great day today, me my kids and hubby...

Every day is a great day, Alhamdulillah...
Till then, see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment