Monday, March 22, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

Salam,

Last Friday we manage to take Adam for his 1st movie at cinema-Golden Screen Cinema Dataran Pahlawan,Melaka. At first I thinking of watching Jumbo Gajah Biru, but the showtime did not suite our timetable...[timetable??? ada ker timetable, cam kat sekolah pulak.]

So, we go choose plan B which is How to Train Your Dragon. As long as the main character is animal. Anything should be okay. Generally, I love the 3d effects...but poor Adam, tak pandai menikmati this type of technology. He refuse to wear the 3d spec. So, only the Ibu and Ayah who really enjoy the technology.

I am really happy for my boy. He enjoys the movie very much!!! Keep on repeating the same dialog....Adam tengok wayang, ada dragon besar, ada dragon kecik, warna black, kecik...comel!!!! oh my Boy...

At the end of the session, Adam menangis.heheheh guess what??? My boy mintak replay the movie....oh if I can do that...kalau boleh pun Ibu tak nak...hehehhe

So, next time kalau ada movie that suite him, I'll take him to cinema again, InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment