Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tooth Extraction

Hi Joy,

As one of my braces life journey, I had my tooth extracted yesterday...ops not tooth, but teeth! 2 of my teeth have been pulled off!

"Tooth extraction is A dental extraction (also referred to as exodontia, exodontics, or historically, tooth pulling) Is the removal of teeth from the dental alveolus (socket) In the alveolar bone."
Wikipedia

Uiisshp...it was a nightmare to me. My first experience seeing a dentist was a nightmare, I am really traumatize. I still remember, I was 5 yo at that time. Ever since then seeing a dentist is not an experience I enjoy doing.

But lately, since I have Adam... I have decided that I need to inculcate the routine of seeing a dentist at least once a year. I have to be a good example to my boys...(mother always changes because of her child )

But yesterday change my perception to tooth extraction. I think this process has been doing an evolution! Hahahaahahah It was not a process that we should afraid of anymore... Alhamdulillah, this time I think I am ready and I know the cause of the process. Next month, I will have another two lower teeth to be extracted huaaaaghhh

Till then, take care peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment